Non-centric thoughts

Part 1 of blog (ગુજરાતી):

If I feels upset and I listen to Shahbuddin Rathod's jokes, it makes me feel good. It sets me free. Being in Bangalore I feels burdened, until I talk with someone in Kathiyawadi language. I feel that something is missing. When I listens to Shahbuddin Rahod, I feels very good. His Kathiyawadi language is too too good. Below is some words from him. It has just got stuck with me. So I am bloging it. I hope you may also like it.

First one is Sayri, second one is Joke in Shahbuddin Rathod's words.

--------------------------------------------
જમાનો જો હોય કાળો નાગ તો હું પણ મદારી છું;
પછાડું હું ઉડતા પંખી ને એવો હું શિકારી છું.
ખરેખર બાદશાહ બેતાબ છુ આખી આલમ નો;
છતાં આપની મીઠી નજર કાજે ભીખરી છુ.

------------------------------------------

એક ભાઈ ડેન્ટિસ્ટ્ ને ત્યા ગયા દાંત પડાવવા. ડોક્ટર નજીક આયવા ત્યા ઓલો મંડ્યો રાડું નાખવા. ડોક્ટર કે કે મેં દાંત પાડવાનું પક્કડ હજી અડાયડુંય નથિં તમને, ખોટિ રાળુ પાડોમા. ઓલો પેશ્ન્ત કે કે સાયબ તમારા બુટ નીચે મારો પગ આવી ગયો છે.

Part 2 of blog (Psychology):

I likes to do thing in such a way that when I look at it in future, I should get proud of myself. I should not feel ashamed when I look at it in future.

one work doubles your energy while undone work absorbs proportionately.


Actually I had planned not to post this blog. Because this blog was looking very ordinary to me. But than I thought, am I blogging to make people happy? Answer was no. It does not matter anyone reads my blog or not. Anyone likes it or not. I am blogging because, it sets me free. And while blogging I likes to give my 100%. I do not want keep myself away from writing things which myself wants to, but usually I don't because people does not like it.
I do not want keep myself away from writing things which myself wants to, but usually I don't because people does not like it.
Whenever I give 100% I feels unburdened. I was not feeling like posting this blog because part of myself was resisting me to do that. Some part of myself was saying me that people will not like this blog, you should write stuffs people likes to read about, which people should have interest in, it should not be lengthy, it should be like this and that and ... ... This everything is true. But my purpose behind blogging is selfish. I wants to set myself free not others. Feel free not make others free. I wants to unload myself not myself. (It may happen that while following path of entertaining myself, others will also get entertained, will feel free, will get unloaded) And so I don't care if my writing is not around subject of this blog. Initially, in this blog I had planned to post about above mentioned 2 quotes only. But than some requests, some suggestions raised from inside of myself which made me heavy. So I decided to free myself from that by satisfying it and posted this blog. Unsatisfied things absorbs your energy. So don't let it do that. This is what human psychology is. This is true for me, you or any one. The joy, freeness you feels when things you are thinking becomes true, is divine. It is gift from God.

What I think is, positive and negative both are gift of god. From childhood itself we are been taught to control our feelings, anger etc. But I do not believe in controlling the things. Anger is negative emotion. peace is positive emotion. And both of these things comes naturally to us. Anger and peace both are a gift been given to you. Accept it. Learn to live with it. People are used to waste their time in trying to go against their nature in trying to improve himself. I believe that, it is better focus on strength rather than wasting energy in trying to improve on our weakness.

It is better focus on strength rather than wasting energy in trying to improve on our weakness


Let weakness be there. Weakness is weakness if you are not able to compensate for it with your strength. Once you compensates weakness with your strength, weakness vanishes. It is easy to remain in alignment with our own nature. Actually, we are feared to experiment with unknown path and so we starts following always chosen path. And so we assumes that if this is done this will happen, if that is done that will happen without actually seeing, believing, realizing, going-through, experiencing it. What I wants to say is, focus on your strength and other people will start wasting their own energy discussing about your weakness. Many times we finds out weak points and tries to improve on it. But is that really necessary? I don't think so. If you think that because of some negatives you are not progressing, you are wrong. You are not progressing because you are not focusing where you should be. I am sure that succesful people do exist in this world which will have same kind of negative characteristics which you are thinking as your progress stopper!! Sales persons do exists without having good soft skill. Designers do exists who are not really intelligent. We ourselves decides things and starts believing in that. When you throw a dice it may show you number 1 on first attempt but that does not mean that it will show number 1 every time you throw a dice. If you throw it second time it may show 2,3,4,5 or 6. Point here is, thing happened previously it not necessarily has to happen this time as well. That was different day and this is different day.


Focus on your strength and other people will start wasting their own energy discussing about your weakness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jaydip Mehta (JD)
http://jaydipmehta.blogspot.com