Since last 1-2 weeks I am observing some changes in myself. If you ask me, what has made you to change? My answer will be, I do not know. But my inability of answering this question should not be misinterpreted. Weather I prove something or not, fact remains fact. Weather I am able to justify something or not, fact remains fact. And fact is, I have changed. At least for time-being.
I am seeing these changes very clearly. I am able to to see myself behaving differently. Situation seems same. Circumstances seems same. Stimulus seems same. But somehow my response is different. My behavior is different and positive.
These those changes:
- Less procrastination. Thinking that time to do is now, place to do is here and moment to do is now.
- Started taking more and more risks. Seems like I have learnt to deal with unpredictability, unexpected things. It no more distracts me. Started exploring new ways. Unseen ways , till now unexplored ways.
- Keeping life very very simple. Not too many rules.
- Life is very short. So enjoying it fully.
- Taking up things as it comes.
- Growing and learning many new things.
- Learned to say 'no'.
- Keeping take-it-easy attitude.
Did you learn anything new in past days??