Copied from Twenty-something going on Five: Thursday Thirteen #7:
"When was the last time you -
- Sang into a hairbrush at the top of your voice in front of the mirror?
- Jumped into a puddle and didn't care about the state of your clothes?
- Finished your ice cream in 2 minutes flat and looked around to see if someone would share theirs with you?
- Played your favourite song as loud as possible, over and over again?
- Walked barefeet on wet grass?
- Got excited at the prospect of going to the zoo/beach/park/anywhere?
- Played a game where you made up the rules as you went along?
- Made up a secret language for just you and a friend?
- Found a pretty stone and kept it?
- Laughed your head off for no particular reason?
- Painted with your fingers?
- Gave yourself a lame nick name?
- Found no money in your wallet and didn't care?