My collection of quotes














- We need to forget what we think we are, so that we can really become what we are.

- I’m sure there were many things I don’t mention, since my intention had been merely to share something of my own experience.

- They say true love is just round the corner......... I must be walking in circles.

- God always says, "Here you have the seeds. Begin to plant them, because we don’t sell the fruits."
















How a man plays a game shows a little of his character, how he wins shows some of his character and how he loses shows all of his character.

- The kind of competition where you are competing for your own internal sense of worth is worse.

- A voice always says us: "Dear friend, everyone has done wrong. You are forgiven, but I cannot force this forgiveness. It's your choice."



What doesn't destroy you makes you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jaydip Mehta (JD)
http://jaydipmehta.blogspot.com