Problems are symptoms or disease?

Ever had confusion in deciding whether something is a disease itself or it is just a symptoms of disease? One disease can cause many problems. Number of problems gets created out of one disease. Ever thought of why we regularly get frustrated? Why we become sad often? Why we regularly face relationship problems? Do you think these all problems are really a disease? Don't you think these all problems are symptoms of some disease? I do think so.

If you don't know what exactly you want, what matters most to you, what are your unique values, what you hate the most, why are you doing something, don't choose to do something (diseases), frustration and sadness and many other problems (symptoms) are bound to come.

3 comments:

  1. Really Nice Blog ! !
    Enjoyed..

    -Shunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shunty,
    nice to see you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton for supporting me on Kumar's blog..

    I am not all a spammer/spyware or a trojan!!

    Thanks once again for taking my side!!I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete

Jaydip Mehta (JD)
http://jaydipmehta.blogspot.com