"What are you doing?", I ask.
Replies comes, "TP" completing it in less than a second.
"TP? What is that?", Quite surpised with one more short form of some unusual thing.
"Time pass", reply comes as if this full form is quite obvious and its shame on me that I don't know that. Like, are ye PSPO nahi janta.
Ok coming to-the-point, I am going to write today about time pass we all do when in fron of PC. So here I go,
- Click right mouse button and keep on refreshing the screen so many times that you can catch windows BUG of screen not getting refreshed after XYZ times of refreshal.
- Click right mouse button at many diferent places on the screen and validate that right clock works on each and every pixel of screen.
- Click left mouse button and drag the mouse till it comes out of monitor window.
- Keep on doing single-double-triple or whatever number of clicks on few line of code so that is at all BUG is present, it can be killed as early as possible.
- Press escape key multple times when in linux, specifically when using vim editor.
- Scratch your head, as if you are in deep thinking about to launch a missile.
- Highlight things your are reading on screen, most probably an email. Or may be if someone is at your desk for debuggin something, open some design document and start highlighting some line but don't read it. Person who has come to debug will read those lines and explain you what it is.
- Just make mouse cursor move in round and round and round fashion. It gives fun, is not it?
- Press multiple times (5 is minimum) on 'receive' button in Outlook as if 'automatically check for a new mail every one minute' is not working.
- Check who and all is online. And whenever status message comes as available, spread news that so and so person comes in office at so and so time.
- Keep curson on someone's name in gmail's inbuild chat box and look at photo or message or anything at almost regular intervals (interval being greater than interval at which you stand up for water).
- And after I started using Google chrome as a browser, I found one more thing. Re-order Google Chrome tabs by drag and drop. Did you try it? Its really fun.
Just drag some tab and put it ahywhere.